May 2020 Update: We are now allowed to do Direct Access training and the booking form is available again.
Unfortunately CBT and 1-2-1 will remain suspended until further notice.
Please note that if you have renewed your licence in the same category but passed the 4 week revalidation period you are NOT allowed at this time to take the DA. DVL are working out the legal aspect of this, Please be patient with us.
Unfortunately due to Coronavirus we are unable to complete CBT, including 1-2-1 training, until further notice. We have disabled the booking forms and we will re-enable them once training resumes.
For those students that have already booked we will contact you once training resumes.
The best motorcycle training in Guernsey!
GMTS have been offering motorcycle training in Guernsey for over 40 years and have a wealth of experience to get you started safely and quickly. We are the only authorised motorcycle training organisation in Guernsey.
Whether you are taking up riding a motorbike or scooter for the first time or you are an experienced rider planning to upgrade your licence, then we provide the top quality training you will need.
Please be aware that your clothing must meet a minimum standard to ensure you are properly protected whist undertaking training with us. If you attend training and are not suitably dressed you will not be allowed to complete the training and will need to re-book.
Please refer to our FAQ’s page for more information. If you have any questions or require clarification please contact us. As a general guide the following is an indication of the minimum level of clothing that is acceptable:
- Motorcycle boots or sturdy footwear, that provide support and ankle protection.
- Leather/Textile motorcycle trousers or heavy denim trousers.
- Leather/Textile motorcycle jacket or heavy denim jacket with several layers underneath.
- Motorcycle gloves.
- Lightweight training shoes, canvas basket ball trainers/boat shoes.
- Any form of clothing with areas of exposed skin i.e. skirts or shorts.
- Tight fitting leggings/jeggings etc.
- A shell suit or lightweight tracksuit.
- Ripped jeans/trousers.
- Lightweight fleece or hoody.
- No gloves or ski gloves.