Unfortunately due to Coronavirus we are unable to complete CBT, including 1-2-1 training, Direct Access and Test Prep until further notice. We have disabled the booking forms and we will re-enable them once training resumes.
For those students that have already booked we will contact you once training resumes.
If you are renewing your provisional licence and would normally need to complete a Direct Access within the first month of the renewed licence, as required in legislation, the States of Guernsey Driver and Vehicle Licensing (DVL) has advised that you will not be able to drive on the public highway. However, options are being considered by DVL so please await an update which will be publicised through the media.
The best motorcycle training in Guernsey!
GMTS have been offering motorcycle training in Guernsey for over 40 years and have a wealth of experience to get you started safely and quickly. We are the only authorised motorcycle training organisation in Guernsey.
Whether you are taking up riding a motorbike or scooter for the first time or you are an experienced rider planning to upgrade your licence, then we provide the top quality training you will need.
Please be aware that your clothing must meet a minimum standard to ensure you are properly protected whist undertaking training with us. If you attend training and are not suitably dressed you will not be allowed to complete the training and will need to re-book.
Please refer to our FAQ’s page for more information. If you have any questions or require clarification please contact us. As a general guide the following is an indication of the minimum level of clothing that is acceptable:
- Motorcycle boots or sturdy footwear, that provide support and ankle protection.
- Leather/Textile motorcycle trousers or heavy denim trousers.
- Leather/Textile motorcycle jacket or heavy denim jacket with several layers underneath.
- Motorcycle gloves.
- Lightweight training shoes, canvas basket ball trainers/boat shoes.
- Any form of clothing with areas of exposed skin i.e. skirts or shorts.
- Tight fitting leggings/jeggings etc.
- A shell suit or lightweight tracksuit.
- Ripped jeans/trousers.
- Lightweight fleece or hoody.
- No gloves or ski gloves.