Update 21st June 2021
All training except 1-2-1’s has resumed.
You can make a CBT booking before your 14th birthday/receipt of your provisional license. We encourage you to book as early as possible to get your preferred date.
HIGHWAY CODE QUIZ:
We are aware that answer sheets for the highway code quiz have been circulated around schools so we are changing the quiz regularly.
The road ride section of your CBT assessment requires you to know road signs, junctions etc. if you have not studied the highway code you are going to struggle to complete this successfully.
Not sure which course you need to complete? Read our guide here.
The best motorcycle training in Guernsey!
GMTS has been offering motorcycle training in Guernsey for over 40 years and has a wealth of experience to get you started safely and quickly. We are the only authorised motorcycle training organisation in Guernsey.
Whether you are taking up riding a motorbike or scooter for the first time or you are an experienced rider planning to upgrade your licence, then we provide the top quality training you will need.
Please be aware that your clothing must meet a minimum standard to ensure you are properly protected whilst undertaking training with us. If you attend training and are not suitably dressed you will not be allowed to complete the training and will need to re-book.
Please refer to our FAQ’s page for more information. If you have any questions or require clarification please contact us. As a general guide, the following is an indication of the minimum level of clothing that is acceptable:
- Motorcycle boots or sturdy footwear, that provide support and ankle protection.
- Leather/Textile motorcycle trousers or heavy denim trousers.
- Leather/Textile motorcycle jacket or a heavy denim jacket with several layers underneath.
- Motorcycle gloves.
- Lightweight training shoes, canvas basketball trainers/boat shoes. (Ugg Boots are not permitted)
- Any form of clothing with areas of exposed skin i.e. skirts or shorts.
- Tight-fitting leggings/jeggings etc.
- A shell suit or lightweight tracksuit.
- Ripped jeans/trousers.
- Lightweight fleece or hoody.
- No gloves or ski gloves.
- Puffer style or lightweight jackets